ECOVE is a network of networks, an ecosystem of companies, professionals and organizations pushing for a green and equitable economy in Spain, Europe, and the world. Its collaborative and distributed nature takes shape as a network of partners, working to empower and promote SMEs and ecopreneurs that lead the way in environmental sustainability, from different geographical areas and multiple sectors. In the internacional arena, some of our key partners include:
|Ecopreneur.eu is the European Sustainable Business Federation, formed by business associations from Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands and Spain, with ECOVE being its representative in Spain. Together we boost eco-innovation, promote, connect and empower ecopreneurs and sustainable SMEs, bringing their voice to political institutions at the regional, national, european and international levels.||GreenEcoNet is the first global platform to support SMEs in the transition to a green economy. It provides its members with tools for management and planning, access to markets, promotion, exchange of best practices and creation of synergies, and fosters open dialogue with academic and research centers, and political institutions. GreenEcoNet is a consortium of european research entities.||Impact Hub is the world’s largest network of social innovation and entrepreneurship spaces and professionales, with over 11,000+ members in 77+ locations across all continents. Part innovation labs, part business incubators, and part community centers, Impact Hubs offes their members a unique ecosystem of resources, inspiration, and collaboration opportunities to grow impact.|
Network of partners
ECOVE’s partners benefit from:
- Discounts on ECOVE membership for the members of their community.
- Participation in the general assembly, as a guest.
- Organization of networking activities as “ECOVE partners”, gaining additional outreach at the national and international level as a result.
- Regular posting on ECOVE’s blog (“news“).
- Promotion of their activities through ECOVE’s channels.
- Publications in the media: press releases, position papers, reports and articles.
- Contribution to the improvement of legislation towards a sustainable economy, grounded on a strong ecosystem of SMEs and ecopreneurs, both at the national and european level via Ecopreneur.eu, the European Green Business Federation ECOVE belongs to.
- Representation before national and european political bodies; participating in working groups and committees from the Spanish and European parliaments.